perjantai 9. toukokuuta 2014

10052014

These last few weeks have been crazy busy! 
I managed to get myself sick during the April break 
and after that it was time for some London(while still being a bit sick..)! 
London was as great as usual, I wish I'll be able to stay there for a longer time sometime in the future.
This week I visited Glasgow, also a lovely city and I want to visit it again soon!
All this action - and sickly non-action - made me fall behind with uni work 
AND
today was the deadline for everything...
And I managed to finish all the stuff alright! 
And I survived the first year of university!      
Here are some pictures from these past weeks!     
           
London collage!

Teletubby field and baby bunnies right next to my school.

Freetime drawing and uni work. 
I didn't know I could draw/color this well with photoshop! 
And yes.. this TV-show is way too addicting...

Neko's 2nd birthday was 5.5! ♥
Being happy 'cause I found a Neko shirt!
Bikini and body (harness) jewelry inspired by the idea of going to Greece, Santorini this summer! 
Can't wait!

Pictures from Glasgow:

Finally got to see Panic! At The Disco(in Glasgow), an old favorite of mine. It was so great!
The atmosphere during the concert was perfect! 
And so was my Ootd for it, which is starting to be more like my favorite outfit of the year. :D
And then the dress I got myself as a "Congrats, you survived first year! Well done, you!"- present!


~Nadia .x

2 kommenttia:

  1. Näin se vaan talvi meni. :) Onneks olkoon eka vuodesta valmistuneelle!
    Onkos tämä niinku kevätjuhlamekko?
    Sullahan on muistaakseni myös kannustusmekko, tylsämielimekko, projektinonnistumismekko, onnellisuusmekko, kevätlomamekko, muutenvaanmekko, eimitääntekemistämekko, pariisimekko, lontoomekko, tsemppimekko, ihanamekko, mulletoimekko... ;-)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Kaikki mekot on ja vähän lisää ja ei tarpeeks! ;)

      Poista